Many Melbourne commuters are fully aware of the significant upgrades to the Hurstbridge Line throughout much of 2018 and early 2019.
Lee Group was extensively involved in the project that included the remove four level crossings at Grange Road, Alphington and Lower Plenty Road, Rosanna and track duplication on the Hurstbridge railway line between Heidelberg and Rosanna.
Lee Group was responsible for the installation of rail delineation fencing with post and mesh panels with both concrete and spiked footings across these sites.
FENCING INSTALLED INCLUDED:
- High Garden Weldmesh Fence and Gates
- Architectural and Acoustic Panels
- Security Fence with Razor Wire
- Acoustic clad steel panels around a new substation
- Chain link fencing including pedestrian and vehicle accessible gates