Palisade Fencing provides an intimidating and durable perimeter fence because of the heavy galvanized steel and pronged top design.
The pronged design is much harder climb than a pressed spear design due to the sharp pronged spears. The top of the palings can also be cranked to make the fence even more difficult to climb. It is worth investing in the added security due to the long life of the product, which will last much longer than a standard tubular fence.
- Commercial properties
- Industrial properties
- Correctional and Mental Facilities
- Utility sites
Features and Benefits
- Hard to climb
- Three-pronged spear top design
- Long life
- Suitable for uneven terrain
- Galvanized steel
- Lee Group fencing can build to individual specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Unless specified fences are built to the relevant industry standards