Colorbond fencing is a trusted product that is low maintenance, secure and durable throughout all weather conditions.
Colorbond fencing is commonly used as a boundary fence for commercial properties but can also be used as an enclosure, acoustic fence and for correctional facilities. The finish on colour bond fencing makes it ideal for detention facilities because of its hard to climb surface, thick material and rail-less solid finish.
Colorbond has been bushfire tested to prove that steel fencing can help protect properties from fire damage. The fencing infill sheets are also made from corrosion-resistant Zincalume steel to ensure greater strength. There is a choice of 14 powder coat colours to suit your landscape and decorative requirements. Colorbond can be enhanced with the addition of lattice, exposed posts and capping.
- Correctional facilities
- Correctional Facilities
- Mental Health Facilities
- Acoustic fencing
- Boundary fencing
- Commercial properties
- Housing developments
Features and Benefits
- Choice of finish
- 30 years of weather testing
- Bushfire tested by CSIRO & Bushfire Co-operative Research Centre
- Termite proof
- Low maintenance
- Hard to climb
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Lee Group can build to individual specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Unless specified items will be built to AS1397, AS2728
- Lysaght Website:http://www.lysaght.com/product-applications/fencing