Lee Group has a long standing reputation for quality and service in the installation of timber fencing. This is due to our beginnings in 1948 as a domestic fencing company operating from our timber yard in Thornbury. We continue to offer timber fencing which meets the Australian Standard as a commercial fencing company. Since we are no longer a domestic fencing company we do not install any domestic fencing.
Timber fencing is ideal for boundary fencing of commercial properties such as schools, apartment blocks and service stations. It also makes an ideal privacy or feature screen for estates and properties. Our fully trained employees will assist you in both design and preparation of a fence to any height or length that you require. All our timbers are treated to ensure weather resistance.
We also offer timber accessories for parks and gardens including bollards, pole and rail fencing and garden retaining walls.
- Feature & privacy screens
- Parks and Gardens
- Retaining walls
- Farm fencing
- Commercial perimeter fencing
- School perimeter fencing
Features and Benefits
- Economic to suit any budget
- Adaptable to different environments
- Popular choice
- Versatile in specifications
- Creates a natural look
- Treated pine
- Iron back
- Mixed species
- Standard perimeter fence heights: 1500, 1800 & 2100mm
- Unless specified fences are built to the relevant industry standards
- Member of the Master Fencers Association