The use of bollards in car parks is essential for blocking entrances, preventing collisions and maintaining pedestrian safety.
Bollards are impact resistant and can be specifically designed to withstand certain types of impact. This makes them ideally suited for protecting assets such as electricity utilities and preventing intruders from gaining access.
We recommend the use of steel bollards for car park needs because they can withstand vehicle impact and are highly visible. Some of our steel bollards are concrete filled to provide greater impact resistance where potential vehicle entry needs to be prevented. High tension cables can also be used in conjunction with bollards to prevent high speed collisions into pedestrian areas.
- Car parks
- Walk ways
- Parks & reserves
- Restricting vehicle and pedestrian access
Features and Benefits
- Prevent vehicle access
- Protect assets
- Pedestrian safety
- Can be used as markers along paths
- Wooden bollards are an economical option for low impact needs
- Treated pine
- Galvanized steel
- Lee Brothers Fencing can build to individual specifications, please contact us to discuss your requirements
- Unless specified bollards are built to the relevant industry standards