Weldmesh Fencing is an economical and durable material with a design that can seamlessly blend into the surrounding environment. We recommend weldmesh for boundary fencing due to the the strength of the steel weldmesh configurations, making it hard to cut and damage.
Weldmesh is commonly used in education facilities due to the economical price and the un-intrusive design, however it is also ideal for parks and reserves.
Features and Benefits
- Economic to suit any budget
- Adaptable to different environments
- Popular choice
- Strong welded steel design
- Hard to cut and damage
- Galvanized Steel
- Standard perimeter fence heights: 1200, 1500
- Unless specified fences are built to the relevant industry standards