We have provided and installed thousands of metres of commercial fencing across over 30 projects for the LXRP working with a variety of builders.
Lee Group work with a variety of builders, architects, designers to deliver broad solutions across the LXRP including
– New station fencing
– Fencing for track duplication
– Stabling yards
– Between rail and road, and more.
Level Crossing Removal Project (from Mid-Project overview).
The Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP) is the largest rail infrastructure in Victoria’s History.
Central to the project is the elimination of 75 level crossings across metropolitan Melbourne by 2025, in addition to other rail network upgrades such as new train stations, track duplication and train stabling yards.
Some of the advantages of the project outcomes include:
– Separating rail from the road to:
– Improving community safety by reducing and eliminating dangers such as shared crossings between car traffic and pedestrians.
– Reducing congestion and delays caused by boom gates allowing more vehicles to pass-through
– Improving consistency in travel time duration, and
– increasing rail capacity on the network.
Builders that have engaged us under the following alliances
– Fulton Hogan (MRPA)
– Laing O’Rourke, Fulton Hogan (NEPA)
– McConnell Dowell (WPA)
– Lendlease, Coleman Rail (SPA Alliance)
– John Holland (NWPA), and
– Laing O’Rourke (SEPA).
Lee Group contributions to LXRP
LBG have worked with a variety of stakeholders including builders, architects, designers, metro and others, to deliver a broad range of fencing solutions across new train stations, track duplication and train stabling yards and more.
To date, LBG has installed several thousand metres of fencing across over 30 projects with more project allocations in planning. With expected project completion to conclude in 2025.
Product inclusions (supply and install)
– Retaining and acoustic walls
– DEFCON range including 358 security fencing
– Construction Hoarding.
– Chainwire fencing,
– Panel fencing, and
– a variety of gates including automated gates.