This type of gate is the ideal for protecting property entrances. These gates are ideally suited to an application where space is limited due to insufficient area for swinging gates.
Sliding gates use tracks and wheels which run along a concrete or bitumen surface as a guide for the gate. Sliding gates are hard to force open due to their single panel design which is hard to force open once closed. We offer the popular choice of tubular steel sliding gates in either a flat top or pressed spear, but can also manufacture to your specifications in other materials.
- Commercial property entrances and driveways
- Boundary fencing entry points
- Loading zones
- School entry and exit gates
- Control the access of vehicles and persons into property
- Secure access points after hours
- Direct the flow the pedestrian traffic or vehicle traffic
- Tubular galvanized steel
- Chain link
- Lee Brothers Fencing can build to individual specifications, please contact us to discuss your requirements
- Unless specified fences are built to the relevant industry standards