Our Acoustic ply noise walls are constructed and installed using the highest quality timber resulting in a higher coefficient of absorption than other Acoustic Fencing. This makes it the perfect choice for commercial and industrial applications.
Our Medium Acoustic Fencing has superior durability with respect to the exposure to environmental factors due to the use of heavy duty timber and correct treatment.
We construct our Plywood Acoustic Fencing to obtain a minimum wall density of 15-21kg/m2 by using 25-33mm ply. Acoustic plywood fencing has the ability to reduce the transmission of noise. These Acoustic Fences are a perfect alternative noise wall where a design has not been specified and the noise wall does not adjoin a Vicroads site. This design has proven performance at an economical cost.
- Main roads with high traffic frequency
- Commercial properties adjoining residential dwellings
- Commercial and industrial properties
- Shopping precincts
- Railway sites
Features and Benefits
- Reduction in noise pollution for roads, residential & commercial areas
- Barrier against noise emitted from industrial sites
- Sustainable treated ply timber/ with steel columns
- Enveloped treated acoustic ply
- Core treated
- Lee Brothers Fencing can build to individual specifications, please contact us to discuss your requirements
- An acoustic consultant can be used in the design of your fence to ensure the quality will specifically address any noise reduction specifications.
- Unless specified fences are built to the relevant industry standards