A Colorbond Acoustic Fence is functional, aesthetically pleasing, low maintenance and durable, its enhanced design increases the effectiveness in the reduction of noise pollution. The durability of the Colorbond fence comes from the double skin galvanised steel and the variety in wall thicknesses.
A steel Colorbond Fence will generally outlast a Timber Fence and is effectively maintenance free. It also provides the choice of a variety of colours which can be designed to either blend into the surrounding environment or contrast to make a visual statement.
- Main roads with high traffic frequency
- Commercial properties adjoining residential dwellings
- Double sheeted colorbond can be designed to meet acoustic desired values
- Commercial and industrial properties
- Shopping precincts
Features and Benefits
- Reduction in noise pollution for residential & commercial areas
- Barrier against noise emitted from industrial sites
- Absorbs sound
- Great for new housing estates
- Colorbond sheet ranging from .42mm to .6mm
- Galvanized Steel
- Coreten Flat Sheet 3mm
- Lee Brothers Fencing can build to individual specifications, please contact us to discuss your requirements
- An acoustic consultant can be used in the design of your fence to ensure the quality will specifically address any noise reduction specifications.
- Unless specified fences are built to the relevant industry standards