Lee Group are excited with a new noise wall design using up to 70% recycled plastic and FEA tested for wind speeds:
The design is adaptable to suit a variety of budgets, acoustical needs and desired project outcomes.
– Old plastic products are collected and recycled locally at their end of life
– The latest research shows that the products can be recycled at least 7 times before they need assistance with processing.
– 100% Recyclable Australian made LLDPE
– Available in a variety of colours (inc translucent)
– Special effects include stone, rust, marble and more
– Surface density 15kg/m2 (can be developed heavier or lighter)
– Impact-resistant, long term performance without maintenance
– UV stable and
– Graffiti resistant and easy to clean.
– Easy to install and lightweight
– Internal LED lighting with solar power system
– Custom 3D shapes