T-Top chain link fence is more commonly used on fences to deter animals scaling fences.
These have been constructed by us on fences around the Werribee Park Zoo lion enclosure, Victoria University Legless lizard sanctuary and a number of urban protected wildlife sanctuaries. The “T-Top” can have electric fence wires attached to further deter climbing animals. It can be retro-fitted to existing chain link mesh fences if required.
- Railway yards
Features and Benefits
- Prevents enclosed animals from climbing and escaping enclosures
- We have experience working in Zoos and other animal sanctuaries
- Additional security accessories can be included
- Galvanized chain link
- Lee Brothers Fencing can build to individual specifications, please contact us to discuss your requirements
- Unless specified fences are built to the relevant industry standards