This page is to keep you informed of the actions we’re taking as the COVID-19 disruption evolves.
Lee Brothers Group have implemented a Safe Work Plan to align with Stage 4 requirements . At Lee Brothers Group our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, installers, partners, suppliers and community.
To start with, our office staff are working remotely and can be contacted during standard business hours on email email@example.com.
In line with the most current Government recommendations our business is open and have taken several extra steps to help keep our staff, installers, partners, suppliers and community safe.
COVID-19 screening on Lee Brothers Groups premises
All attendee visits to our premises (offices and/or factory) are required to sign in through a no-contact quick check using a QR code.
A short form with a couple of health related questions allows us to prevent entry to reduce on-site risks.
This applies to every visit including staff, deliveries and cleaners noting that sales reps and visitors are not allowed on the premises during the lockdown period.
These measures are part of our Covidsafe plan to prevent spread risk and keep records for contact tracing (if needed).
Altered office operations
No staff access to our offices without a pre-approved permit. Our office staff are working remotely and can still be contacted via phone or email.
We have stopped all face-to-face meetings (internal and external) these will now be held as conference calls until further notice.
Safe working practices
We have implemented a variety of policies, guidelines and education tools.
- Increased cleaning frequency and volume
- Requirements to self-isolate if staff are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, staff encouraged to get tested if they have any covid like symptoms and provide negative results before return to work.
- Enforcement of social distancing
- Adopted and enhanced hygiene and cleaning practices.
Construction site measures
Steps we have taken for safety measures on our work sites include:
- Implemented a Safe Work plan to align with stage 4 requirements
- No on-site access without a permit approval
- Only essential travel required
- Logbook implementation to record location visits
- Minimising face to face interaction through staggered work breaks, diverse shift commencement/conclusion times and reducing social interaction on site
- Enforced strong social distancing measures
- Sanitise between common use areas and face mask use requirements
- Increased hygiene and cleaning standards on-site and vehicles.
And finally, safe delivery practices
We have implemented new delivery procedures so we can continue to safely deliver products. As an example, we’ve changed our delivery processes to prevent fence installers visiting storage sites. Our new distribution processes include increased hygiene practices, cleaning and exercising social distancing during deliveries.
As the situation evolves we will continue to review these practices, for further updates on actions we are taking to protect our customers and teams.
We appreciate your support and patience through this challenging period and thank you for your ongoing support to Lee Brothers Group.
Lee Brothers Group