This page is to keep you informed of the actions we’re taking as the COVID-19 disruption evolves. At Lee Brothers Group our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, installers, partners, suppliers and community.
To start with, most of our office staff are working remotely and can be contacted during standard business hours on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In line with the most current Government recommendations our business is open and have taken several extra steps to help keep our staff, installers, partners, suppliers and community safe.
Altered office operations
We have limited staff presence with capped numbers at our offices. Most of our office staff are working remotely and can still be contacted via phone or email.
We have stopped all face-to-face meetings (internal and external) these will now be held as conference calls until further notice.
Safe working practices
We have implemented a variety of policies, guidelines and education tools.
- Increased cleaning frequency and volume
- Requirements to self-isolate if staff are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms
- Enforcement of social distancing
- Adopted and enhanced hygiene and cleaning practices.
Construction site measures
We have also taken additional safety measures on our work sites including:
- Minimising face to face interaction through staggered work breaks, diverse shift commencement/conclusion times and reducing social interaction on site
- Enforced strong social distancing measures
- Increased hygiene and cleaning standards on-site and vehicles.
And finally, safe delivery practices
We have implemented new delivery procedures so we can continue to safely deliver your products. As an example, we’ve changed our delivery processes to prevent fence installers visiting storage sites. Our new distribution processes include increased hygiene practices, cleaning and exercising social distancing during deliveries.
As the situation evolves we will continue to review these practices, for further updates on actions we are taking to protect our customers and teams.
We appreciate your support and patience through this challenging period and thank you for your ongoing support to Lee Brothers Group.
Lee Brothers Group