Occupational Health and Safety
Lee Brothers Fencing regards employee and public safety as its first priority. We have implemented an Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management System that ensures the safety of our workers and sub-contractors. Additionally, Lee Brothers Fencing will comply with the specific requirements of a client’s own management system.
Onsite and regulation capabilities
- All work completed by Lee Brothers Fencing is code complaint
- Fully trained staff used on all jobs
- All site supervisors have Level 2 First Aid Training
- Risk Assessment JSA’s are prepared and reviewed with client as required
- All installation staff have correct PPE including safety footwear and high visibility work wear
- The Occupational Health & Safety Management System provides clear reporting and investigation of OH&S issues and incidents
The Directors of Lee Group and its staff are committed to establishing and maintaining Quality services to clients through leadership, superior customer service, continuous improvement of its products and services, development of individual expertise, a focused team approach and hard work. The Lee Group will provide clients with a second to none fencing solution through the provision of innovative technology, professionally delivered by a customer focused team.
Lee Brothers Fencing aim to:
- To demonstrate respect for customers and each other.
- To maintain simple and customer friendly service procedures and system.
- To take steps every day to enhance our quality of service.
- To reward initiative, innovation and excellence.
- To build trust by practicing our open door policy allowing open discussion of issues and problems.
- To ensure that the customers individual needs have been met by matching the corresponding service to suit their requirements.
- To ensure customers continues to utilize our services on a constant basis
The fencing industry is a highly saturated market therefore Australian Standards are implemented to ensure the safety of installer, clients and the general public. Lee Brothers Fencing have a strong focus on completing projects the correct and ethical way and ensuring everyone in the industry comply with these standards.
The directors of Lee Brothers Fencing were involved in the committee which drafted the Australian Standard for Temporary Fencing and Hoardings. Andrew lee is also the director of the board for the Temporary Fencing Association of Australasia. In addition, LBF are also members of the Australian Wire Association. These associations work to improve the current industry with regards to regulation and conduct.
We are members of many key industry associations including:
- Australasian Chain Link Association
- Temporary Fencing Association