Our steel guard rail creates a barrier to prevent motorists from going off course and preventing damage to the surrounding environment. The steel guard rail absorbs the impact from vehicle collision and reduces the driver’s risk.
Lee Brothers install a large amount of guard rail in factories to isolate forklift safety zones and protect factory amenities. These are generally powder coated safety yellow and fixed to the concrete slab.
- Car parks
- Shopping centres
- Industrial Sites
Features and Benefits
- Creates a safety barrier
- Reduces vehicle impact on collision
- Protects walls and barriers
- Prevents vehicles from damaging property
- Galvanized steel
Specifications – approximate measurements
- Item: Standard guard rail
- Measurements: 80mm x 80mm x 8mm
- Unless specified products are built to the relevant industry standards