Lee Brothers Fencing have constructed high security perimeter fencing around prison environments.
We use a variety of high security products to complement our security fencing, these products are 358 security mesh, palisade security fence, fully welded heavy duty tank style fencing, double sided colorbond with anti-climb duct type fencing and chain link containment fences.
Our products meet the expectations of high security facilities such as prisons, detention centre, correctional facility and mental health establishments. Our comprehensive Defcon security fencing range can meet your stringent requirements and is manufactured on site to ensure quality. We endeavour to work with our customers throughout the process from design, to fabrication and installation.
Defcon Security options
View our full range of Defcon Security fences.
Defcon 1: Custom security
- Tank fencing
Defcon 2: High security
- 358 Mesh
Defcon 3: Intermediate security
- Pressed Spear Top Tubular
- Cranke Spear Top Tubular
Defcon 4: Standard security
- T-Top Chain Link
- Y-Top Chain Link
Colorbond is another very effective product which may also assist your security requirements. Colorbond provides a visual barrier from outside and the smooth surface makes it hard to climb.
Benefits of using Lee Brothers Fencing
- Experienced in providing security fencing for correction and mental health facilities
- Comprehensive range of security fencing options
- Design and innovation competent in creating customised products
- Fencing which will ensure the safety of those inside and outside of the facility
- Professionally trained on-site workers
- Full Industrial Compliances
- OHS & E
- Area Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit at Sunshine Hospital
- Dame Phyllis Frost Centre, Deer Park